Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ones heritage,,,,




I always think it great to hear from ones origins and roots,
whether it be music or poems,
or maybe some folklore.

It really helps one feel as if they have something they can connect with,
and if your a mix that just means you have a variety, lol.


I dont know why but I have always been real deep with my
Irish heritage, it always stood out deeper in me,
ran deeper in my vains,






Im not sure what I find so intriguing about Ireland and the irish,



Not to mention the irish accent
I have even caught myself talking
with an irish accent before,






I have longed to visit Ireland for
awhile now,
but alas
I can assure you i will visit it oneday.

slán go fóill

1 comment:

  1. Hm. I wish I was part Irish. I love their culture, but I'm German, English, and a big part Cherokee Indian. My great great grandmother was a Ch. Indian. I guess it comes out in my complexion and face structure. lol

    How (sticking hand up).

    ReplyDelete