Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just to get started and let people know a little about some of my interests!

For starters never blogged in my life so this is a new experience for me,
so ill start by saying i have a ton of interests and opinions ill be
tapping into during my posts.
Some of the more common things you'll probably be seeing on
my posts are stuff about, literature(classic and modern),
Photography( I need to get a camera),
and just life in general.
There are so many ways to express ones opinions
and i tend to do it through more of an artistic outlook.
Oh yeah and art, not so much sculpture and paintings and stuff like that,
but more in the traditional line style art (aka pencil and pen drawing).

Anyways lets dig a little deeper into some of my interests and how i got into them.
Lets start with liturature, now most people consider liturature boring and waste of time,
when really its quite the opposite, not to mention the many many life lessons that can be learned from the many geniuses that wrote some of the most famous pieces of liturature in history.
One of my favorites is
Homer's "Iliad" i absolutely love this epic tale, so masterfully worded
with such syntax as to keep your eyes glued to the pages, as if in a trance. But think not that it is only the wonderful tale within the pages of the Iliad that keeps one so drawn to it, No it is also the way Homer so skillfully worded, and layed the whole structure of it out.
In my opinion Homer was an literary genius.

Ok Next I absolutely love photography, but as of now i have no camera,
nor the money to get one,
so i am stuck with no way of capturing the natural beauty and peices of art the lord hath left
on this earth for all to see.
I will work on getting a camera and start, posting some of my photoshoots as soon as possible
Until then i will stick with my hand drawn artistic masterpieces,
( hahaha that was a good jk masterpieces ha)


But none the less i do draw no matter how crappy it is,
it is one of the many ways i express my thoughts
and much more my feelings,
so generally my pictures match my mood.
any ways i will post some of my drawings as soon as i get them uploaded to my computer,
until then i bid you farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment