Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jealousy

While I must admit, I am usually pretty
immune to jealousy,
I think I have a bad case of it now,
And its just one person im jealous of,
and I know I shouldnt be jealous,
but I am.

Jealousy can hurt much, especially when its between friends.
My jealousy hasnt had the chance to,
and I dont plan on letting it.

I cant say much more, else I risk giving away whom I'm
Jealous of,

Any ways I just wanted to say,
Dont let jealousy get to you,
there's no need for just as i will say i have no reason to
be jealous,
I have a great life wonderful friends,
my relationship with god is good,
everything is great.

Ok so not everything,
But none of yall need be concerned bout that,

And yet i still cant help but
get this feeling of
deep jealousy.

It is really starting to get to me,
i want it to go away,
This green rage, this jealousy
I fight it from day to day
but it ignores me and refuses to flee,
While my strength falters and begins to sway,
This jealousy it runs deeper in me,
I reckon its here to stay
This Jealousy.

And so i will continue my struggle,
Tata for now

No comments:

Post a Comment