Monday, August 17, 2009

Just because i could.....

So I just finished reading,
the bio of Ruth Graham,
very good read I recommend it.

Any ways here recently I got to thinking,
and wondering what my meaning or purpose was in life.
And it hit me last night, while i was laying in bed,
listening to techno,
and it doesnt matter what my purpose is,
all that matters is I trust God to take care of me,
and be grateful that he has given me so much,
so many great friends,
never have i went hungry,
hes always taken care of me.
Even when I doubted him he still took watched out for me,
so in the end I know he has a purpose for me,
whether i realize what it is or not isn't
important, because I know I will fulfill it when the time comes.

So I am content to just wait,
I dont want to rush things,
I want to sit back and relax and let things take their own time,
and enjoy life as it is.
And I know this is possible,
just as I know that If i trust in God all things
will be taken care of.

And so I shall leave you with this,



In all thy ways acknowledge him,
and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:6

1 comment:

  1. That's so true. Half the time my problem isn't wondering WHAT my purpose is, just forgetting that I HAVE a lifestyle to maintain--one honoring God.

    ReplyDelete