Sunday, April 22, 2012

Welll....

I was outside,
sitting on the porch,
when I saw two birds fluttering around,
just playing with one another,
Not a care in the world,
it made me think back...
back to when I was young,
and care free.
Of course I wasnt flying around in the air,
(although that would have been magnificent)
ahh could you imagine,
the freedom,
the magnificence.
To be soaring through the air with no limitations,
no worries, and the abilitie to go anywhere!

Imagine,
Ireland,
France,
Switzerland,
Anywhere you could imagine,
you could go!

What a dream....
and so as i finished my cigeratte,
the birdies fluttered off into the
rain drenched woods.

leaving me alone to ponder,
on what was
and to dream
just dream about anything i wanted.


and so I leave you with this,

what are your dreams,
your goals,
what do you want in life.

and remember you only get one go at it,
so make the best of it!!!

(ps: take chances, live with your heart open, and laugh alot,
it makes life worth living ^^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment