Sunday, April 22, 2012

The great green monster.....

Yep you guessed it,
Jealousy!

It gets the best of us at some point,
whether
its from something as simple as money,
or to the more complex
things such as emotions,

everyone gets jealous at some point.

I've always prided myself in the fact that I
don't usually get jealous.

Pause:
Life insight:
I was born and raised in Statesville, NC.
Not a real big town, not real fancy with rich stores,
a simple life I lived.
I wasn't without,
and I never went hungry,
but at the same time, as I said,
a simple life I lived.
I went out and played in the dirt, and roamed the woods,
and did dumb stupid stuff for fun.
I didnt sit around on a playstation, or xbox,
So I know how to be happy with
well not alot of special electronics and gadgetry.

(Granted yes I have and Iphone 4s, and a nice computer,
and a 2004 tacoma now, but thats bc I've worked my ass off for it)

anyways thats how I grew up,

so..
:Unpause.


So as you see jealousy isn't something that bothers me
a whole lot,

But right now I must admit the great green monster has ahold of me right now,
and the thing is im jealous of somebody I don't even know!

No it's not over some dumb new gadget,
or over money even.

Its over the affection of a Beautiful young woman,
.......

well tata for now, 

No comments:

Post a Comment