Saturday, April 21, 2012

Well..... its been quite to long....

Now
where to start...
umm I think my last post was almost two years ago!!!
I cant believe I've been away for so long,
so much has happened and so much has changed.
I've gone through some life changing ordeals,
I've gone through some not so life changing ordeals,
but all has been a learning experience.

() ()
/
\___/


anyways so yeah,
random keyboard art..hahaha,
I crack myself up!

ok so...not funny, but hey I try!


When I look back through my old blogs
I can't help wonder,
what happened to that guy.
That guy I used to be,
the one that had it all figured out,
the one that was happy??
..........

I guess he got lost somewhere over the past two years...

I've laughed,
I've cryed,
I've loved,
I've learned,
I've been beaten down,
I've lost all hope,
and built it back up,

But im not the same,
I've changed,
I don't know when or where or even how,
all I know is I've changed,
I'm not the same,
I dont guess its my place to figure out why,
just to go on living,
I shant worry with the little things.

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment