Sunday, April 22, 2012

As I sit......

So as I sit here... Tv running in the back ground, the lite hum of a motor of in the distance, there is an air of solitude lingering in the room. I haven't payed the tv the slightest bit of attention. The emptyness is pressing down right through to my soul, it's crushing.... Unbearable.... And yet it's oddly comforting, reassuring.... Like a safe room. I can think without being bothered, I can breath without being asked what's wrong, but it's a terrible Place, a place that allows me to build up walls, lock away my feelings.... Time to withdraw from the world. It's peace, yet it's war, it's resolution yet conflict. And all the while one thing is constant in my head, her... Why... It won't be.... Never will.... I guess I'll just have to make lemonade and get over it like always. Anyways that's all for now folks,

No comments:

Post a Comment